All in-Fact software products are developed based on the Agile Software Development principle which is iterative and incremental and where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration and cooperation between multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams.
All in-Fact software products:
- Are web browser-based solutions delivered with tight access and permission rights.
- Can be run under a Virtual Private Network using appropriate token technologies.
- Use mature and non-intrusive technologies.
- Are written using open data standards and are therefore readily inter-operable with other systems that are already in use and those that may be developed in the future.
- Are user-friendly and have been developed with both clinical and administrative Users in mind.
- Have been designed to be readily extensible.
- Can be delivered through any standards-compliant web browser. The recommendation is Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher.
All in-Fact software products run under the .NET platform using IIS (Internet Information Server) and a SQL Server Database. They broadly consist of two components:
- SADIE: (inFact's proprietary Support And Decision Information Engine) is a set of non-discipline specific libraries and system data, which serves to render the application interface and data objects, and provides a suite of tools for accessing and processing the data entered;
- The discipline specific components: A set of codes, attribute data and highly structured XML data, which SADIE interprets and renders as an interface within a web browser.